Designing Your Suite
An in depth consultation with each couple begins process. The goal is to meet the couple, uncover who you are, what inspires you, your style, and to learn the details of your wedding. We will look through inspiration pieces and hone in on your vision. Christine will help you figure out what components you might need in your wedding invitation suite, and most importantly, work with you to create that vision within your budget.
Christine believes that it is essential to involve couples in the design process so that together, the colors, paper, and embellishments are selected. Once you love your invitation on the computer screen, a local professional print shop will bring them to life.
There are four basic costs factors associated with custom design: the design, printing, embellishments, and postage.
- Suite design costs start at $500. Design costs may increase depending upon the number of components selected.
- Printing costs are the most significant factor in the overall budget. They vary according to the paper selected and the printing techniques chosen [letter press, embossing, debossing, foiling, etc.]
- Embellishments such as envelopes and envelopes liners, card and pocket systems, cords, belly bands, etc., all impact cost.
- Postage will increase with the weight of the paper chosen and the number of embellishments. In addition, custom stamps may be ordered as well.
Before any final decisions are made, or products sent to a printer, a full and detailed cost estimate will be provided to the customer and no work will begin until the couple approves of it.
A Typical Wedding Suite
A design, custom-made for you, that can be printed on the following essential components:
- Wedding Invitation
- RSVP Card
- Details Card
- Thank You Card
Once you have decided on the essentials for your wedding suite, you can begin to consider the special touches that take your wedding from great to everything of which you have dreamed. We have found that attention to detail, and one or two added extras, really make a difference.
expand your suite
- Bridal/Wedding Shower Invitations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Invitations
- Custom Adhesive Seals for Outer Envelopes
- Custom Stickers for Reception Straws or Drink Stirrers
- Custom Return Envelope Labels
- Family Crest Design
- Wedding Programs
- Reception Menu Cards or Buffet Signs
- Reception Place Cards or Seating Posters
- Reception Table Numbers
- Reception Coasters and Napkins
- Directional Signage [for wedding or reception]
- Banners or Photo Back Drops for Reception
- Vow Banner
- Notes/Advice/Recipe for the Couple Cards
- Gift Tags, Drink Kuzies, and other parting gifts for guests