The National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry (NFCYM)
NFCYM has a small staff with a large task: to begin a re-branding process after the adoption of a new mission and vision. NFCYM asked me to assist them in this process after providing several years of marketing support for their conferences. After consultation with their in-house director of communications and marketing, we decided to develop a 5.25" X 8.5", landscape, 36-page booklet to convey their new mission, vision, and core services with bold colorized photos.The blueberry and magenta colors are consistent with NFCYM's logo colors. The crisp text conveys the message and amplifies the photos. The branding booklet's primary use was for a meeting with NFCYM's keys stakeholder, the U.S. Catholic Bishops.
Building upon the success of the Branding Booklet, NFCYM chose to brand their annual give-a-way Promotional Calendar in the same style. The standard size, vertical calendar provides key dates for NFCYM members and audiences, while focusing upon a select organizational value each month.
Conference Related Marketing
From pre-conference promotions to on-site signage, photography, and social media engagement; NFCYM's needs are many. Working with NFCYM staff, external vendors, and volunteers necessitated on-going clear communication and planning to get the jobs done-right, on-time, and on-budget. Their multi-faceted conference needs included Design and Photography.
- Double-sided window clings [for directional and branding purposes]
- Large scale banners [over 10' in size], for promotions and sponsor acknowledgement
- Tradeshow Graphics for use in NFCYM's own 40' X 40' exhibit space in the Exhibit Hall [large panels for self-standing displays, booth walls, and pop-up banners]
- Collateral post-cards, brochures, and other give-a-away items for booth display
- Conference Credentials [for all security levels: general audience, speakers, exhibitors, artists and entertainers, staff, and volunteers]
- Program Book advertisements and covers
- On-Site Design Assistance for Last Minute Needs [Table-Tents, Flyers, Business Cards, Posters]
- Photography for social media engagement [posting high-resolution photos or videos for real-time reporting on activities and events within conference]
- Creation of daily highlights album shared on social media platforms for participant engagement
- Provision of all photos taken in high-resolution, [including those shared live during the event] to NFCYM for archival and future marketing purposes